How to Connect Internet From Galaxy y Phone To PC or Laptop


"Hi Friends,
Please advise me How to connect my galaxy y phone internet to my PC using the Data cable."

This is my Friends E-mail. Most my friends ask me how to connect  internet From android phone to PC or laptop. It is simple, You can follow below simple steps.

  • : Install SAMSUNG Kies Software Your PC or Laptop.
  • : Connect your android phone to PC or Laptop using Data cable.
  • : Go to your Android phone Menu > Settings > Wireless and Networks 
  • : Select Mobile Networks > Tic Use packet data 
  • : Select Tethering and portable hotspot > Tic USB tethering
Now you can see your status bar blue icon and HSDPA icon. Now your android phone connected to internet. You can internet your PC or Laptop. Browsing and enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment